We believe interior design is a combination of analytical and artistic talents, and it takes a unique firm to handle both concepts well.
DesignPoint has the expertise to provide the skillful planning needed to implement all of the aesthetic and functional decisions through a variety of styles and approaches to put our client’s wishes first. We will provide our clients with full service interior architectural documents for bidding all interior renovations and construction projects including:
- Building Interior Evaluations.
- Tenant Test Fits.
- Stacking and Re-stacking Plan Options.
- Project Budgeting / Job Costing.
- Conceptual Design – Image Planning.
- Material and Finish Selections/specifications.
- Furniture and Accessory Selections/specifications.
- Art and Graphic Signage Programming.
- Lighting Design.
- Hand Drawn and/or Computer Generated Renderings.
- FF&E Standards Program.
- Building Setup and Accessorizing.
- Construction Documents.
We firmly believe in the importance of Accessible Design.
Interior Architecture & Space Planning
We provide exceptional interior architecture & space planning for each project.
By utilizing our staff of architects and interior designers, every project will receive the attention-to-detail necessary to create a special environment whether a corporate, healthcare, hospitality or senior living facility. Our staff of AIA, IIDA and ASID certified professionals will bring a new and fresh approach to every building – as well as the most efficient utilization of space to meet our client’s expectations. DesignPoint will coordinate the full architectural and interior design detailing necessary for a successful project, and our services will include:
- Analysis of the client’s needs thru personal interviews and discussion.
- Thorough project budgets of construction costs.
- Prepare accurate and timely programming and space plans.
- Include spatial relationships with furniture models.
- Coordinate mechanical/electrical/plumbing and fire protection engineering consultants.
- Prepare a full set of bidding contract documents & specifications.
- Evaluate accessibility needs and design to meet Federal Accessibility Requirement.
We offer our client’s an in-house purchasing service to obtain all of their F.F.& E. needs at the best possible costs in the right quantity and quality to complete the design project.
We act as our client’s professional purchasing agent by providing the following:
- Costs review and F.F.& E. Budgets.
- Prepare Purchase Orders.
- Solicit competitive bids.
- Process payment.
- Track shipments and schedule deliveries.
- Stage installation of the F.F.& E.
- Handle F.F.& E. damage claims.
- Project closeout reports and inspections.
Project Management & Construction Administration
We also organize and manage our people as well as contractors
…to complete a project within a defined scope, as well as time and cost restraints, to provide our clients with the quality project they expect.
- Evaluate all project bids and contractor costs.
- Prepare accurate and detailed scheduling.
- Review shop drawings.
- Process construction payments and change orders.
- Sub-contract with tradesmen proficient in their field.
- Organize construction meetings.
- Perform post-occupancy closeout and follow-up.
Building Setup & Room Models
DesignPoint provides as part of our full-service interiors, the management and direction of the FF&E installation crews during final installation of furnishings and fixtures.
We also provide expert design and setup of model rooms for apartments, senior living facilities and other projects where the establishment of a marketable unit is necessary to drive sales. The model room setup process is complete from procurement and installation of furnishings, artwork and accessories for a finished move-in look.